Durable and Secure Entryway Solution
Benefits of using External GRP Composite Doors:
- Strong and durable: GRP composite doors are 35% stronger than steel, providing robust protection against break-ins, weathering, and warping.
- Energy-efficient: The insulating foam core and double-sealed frame of our doors reduce heat loss and noise levels, helping you save on energy bills and enjoy a comfortable indoor environment.
- Low maintenance: Unlike wooden doors, GRP composite doors do not require sanding, painting, or sealing, making them a cost-effective and hassle-free option.
- Customizable: You can choose from a variety of finishes, textures, and glazing options to match your home's style and personality. Additionally, you can add decorative features such as sidelights, letterboxes, and handles to enhance the look of your entrance.
- Weather-resistant: GRP composite doors are highly resistant to moisture, UV radiation, and extreme temperatures, ensuring they will stay in great condition for years to come.
External Composite Doors FAQs
While GRP composite doors are typically more expensive than uPVC or wooden doors, they offer better value for money in terms of durability, energy efficiency, and customization options.
GRP composite doors can last up to 35 years, depending on the quality of the materials, installation, and maintenance.
Yes, our GRP composite doors come with a pre-hung frame and easy-to-follow instructions, making installation quick and straightforward. However, we recommend hiring a professional installer for a perfect fit and optimal performance.
Yes, GRP composite doors are highly secure, thanks to their robust construction, multipoint locking systems, and reinforced hinges. They are also tested to meet the British Standards for security and fire safety.
In most cases, minor scratches and dents can be repaired by a trained technician using specialized tools and fillers. However, severe damage or structural issues may require a replacement door.