- Engineered Oak door frame system for folding/sliding room dividers
- Freefold Systems include: oak veneered frame (heads, jambs, stops), floor mounted guide and all hardware except handles.
- Overall frame dimensions are shown in the images above or the table below. N.B The door jamb depth is 120mm, the head is 135mm deep.
- Frame jamb/legs and frame head are 32mm thick, whilst the central mullions are 44mm thickness - please make allowances for the thickness of the frame and gapping in your calculations
- Frame supplied unfinished
- The freefold can be installed to suit any of the configurations shown above, using any standard XL Joinery Oak doors available in a 1981x610mm size.
- Freefold system is not handed (left or right) and is therefore also available in mirrored versions of the configurations shown above
|Freefold Description||External Frame Size|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.